I come from a long line of military veterans. Each male member of my family has served in the military in one fashion or another. My father and husband both served in the Navy, my Uncle served as a Marine in South Korea.
Sadly, an entire generation of children is being stolen from their families. These children will grow up without knowing their heritage, their medical history or knowing any other hereditary factors that make them unique. We must speak out for our Stolen Generation.
You can be a part of the reform movement. Learn how…
Dear Mothers of Lost Children and Supporters,
There have been an extraordinary series of events to pave the way for our vigil at the White House on Mothers Day May 9, 2010! Visit Center for Judicial Excellence to learn more.
White House vigil:
For information on our Mothers’ Day silent vigil, go to Mothers of Lost Children. Another mothers march is planned for May 18-20, serendipitiously a week and a half after our event. You are invited to join the CV4JC Rally.
Meeting with the President:
Although we have not been successful yet in setting up a meeting with the President, we methodically fax him a request every month. Please feel free to email a request to meet with him and the First Lady. Send information on your case if you wish. You can ask for a Federal investigation into the profiteering, racketeering and trafficking of children by family courts.
Mary Richmond has arranged for a bus from Albany NY to Washington DC. Travel is at night so you won’t have to pay for hotels — a brilliant move. at: (518) 331-5090. The cost of the bus ticket is $60 round trip to DC. Send a check or money order to Albany Area NOW, PO Box 13773, Albany, NY 12212. Seating is limited so reserve and pay for your seat by May 1st.
The bus will leave Albany at 1 a.m. on Sunday morning May 9 (i.e., really late Saturday night) and arrive in DC at 9:00 a.m. You will board a 6 p.m. bus the same day for return to Albany. This bus will stop in New Jersey for anyone wants to join — Route NJ #95 at Vince Lombardi Rest Stop (Park and Ride) Ridgefield, New Jersey at approximately 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning.
Get your Mother’s Day shirt now!
We will bring 50 white t-shirts with Mothers of Lost Children on the front in black letters, plus 25 t-shirts with Mothers of Lost Children Supporter. It would be good to wear white pants or white skirts if you wish. We’ll bring some white scarves in case we want to wear them. The Liberian women in “Pray the Devil Back to Hell” wore all white…it is a symbol of peace.
What to bring:
The Metro Police told us that we do not need a permit to march on the sidewalk as long as we do not obstruct traffic and stop at the lights, so we are planning to march down 17th Street and back in the afternoon, for those who wish to do that. Please bring only portable items, such as a waterbottle that hooks to your belt, some power bars, very comfortable shoes, wallet in pocket so you will have hands free to hold a sign or banner.
Signs and banners:
We are bringing a big banner and several 3′ x 5′ banners. Please feel free to bring poster board signs that you can carry. Pictures of your children on the signs are good. Be sure to emphasize that the children are living with a known batterer or molester, and that you are a safe, nurturing mom. Messages about civil and human rights violations and judicial retaliation are also good.
Only 2 people have sent stories. Let me know if you want your case summary in a booklet. It needs to be one page and you can use a pseudonym if you wish.
Lots of other news:
Get your Rally Tote Bag!
- The audit of two California family courts hit the front page of the Sacramento Bee due to the courts stonewalling the Bureau of State Audits. A new bill AB 2521 (Torrico) was introduced to remove the ability of the Judicial Council to audit itself.
- Dr. Phil show on April 14, 2010 was outstanding! We understand he plans to do another show on family court. Kathleen Russell is the powerhouse behind this incredible surge. We applaud and honor her.
- A new political group Lemkau Must Go was formed in Southern CA to get rid of the judge who is directly responsible for decisions leading to the death of a 9 month old baby named Wyatt, whose mother Katie was featured on Dr. Phil. Mothers of Lost Children is supporting this effort.
- On Saturday, May 22, 2010, The Committee to Stop Court Ordered Child Abuse invites you to an Open Public Forum about the Crisis in Family Courts from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 101 8th St., Oakland CA. (510) 789-0510. If you want to share your story, please call Supervisor, Gail Steele at (510) 272-6692
- Also on Saturday, May 22, 2010, there will be an event in Shasta County, CA. Contact: Shasta County Chapter of the California Protective Parents Association.
- Even California judges are getting fed up. They formed a splinter group Alliance of California Judges due to the financial crisis. Life is very exciting in California these days.
- Sign a petition to Congress.
- The vast majority of mothers who contact us tell us that they are prayerful Christians. If you are interested in a nightly prayer conference call at 9:00 p.m. California time (midnight on the East Coast), or a new prayer conference call on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, .
Mothers of Lost Children
P.O. Box 1903
Davis, CA 95617