Kidjacked owner accused of misrepresenation, stealing and lying.
The following e-mail was circulated yesterday and I’ve received several e-mails from people who are asking if these allegations are true. So, I thought this was the best place to address these crazy notions.
Annette Hall is really a divorce lawyer, NOT a victimized parent. See her web site below. In fact, she threatened me she will “report me to the authorities” for exposing this fraud. I don’t like hypocrites who use phishing to lure new clients by pretending to be parents like Bonnie Russell. See her email to me below. Talk about ambulance chasers! If she really cared about our children she would help us pro bono, not pretend to be part of our group and then threaten when we discover she is like the man in the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain. Email her and tell you you don’t appreciate her being a lawyer masquerading as a victimized parent. Further, she put my story on her website without asking me permission. Not that I care about that, but she thinks she is better than me and can violate my rights to privacy but we are supposed to respect hers? Hypocrisy!
Family Divorce Lawyer
- I am not and have never been an attorney. (Oh, how I wish I was an attorney, I’d sue the pants off Blanca Garibay, the person who stole my husbands Social Security number and has been using it to collect disability benefits and preventing us from getting a car loan.)
- I have never claimed to be a “victimized parent,” in fact I have never had a CPS case or an investigation made against me.
- I was molested while in foster care and accused of lying about it, which lead to my running away at 14-years of age – I’ve been on my own since that time.
- While in foster care, case workers attempted to force me to lie on the stand in court, against my mother.
- I have never been to or lived in or around Encinitas, CA – In fact, I have no clue where that is.
- I have e-mails from Diane Booth not only granting me permission to post her stories, but requesting that I post them on Kidjacked.
These false statements have been circulated to discredit my work and this website because private e-mails sent were reposted to a large list of names.
Things like this happen all the time between those who are fighting the system. Is it any wonder with all these false allegations and infighting that we can’t get anything accomplished? It makes me sick.
If you still need more information that I am who I say I am, visit the following websites to learn more. Of course they were posted by me, so you’ll have to use your own common sense. If I really were an attorney, why would I sit here and waste my time posting these stories on the internet, instead of representing families in court?
Apparently, CPS isn’t the only one capable of levying false accusations.