I was put into foster care one-week before my 17th birthday because my mom was accused of false charges. Neither one of my parents were notified.

I told DFCS that I wanted to move in with my dad before I was put into foster care because my mom and dad are divorced. How can I get my dad to get custody of me? And can I legaly move out of the house at 17 as long as I have somewhere to live in Georgia?

Please help,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar