When we announced our lawsuit against Child Services, we created quite a “buzz” on the internet. Over the last month we have had the opportunity and good fortune to speak to and help hundreds of families who have been harmed by Child Services.
If you have been the victim child services and wish to have your case reviewed by an experienced attorney please fill out our child services questionnaire.
We believe the nationwide pandemic involving Child Services and their tendency to wrongfully remove children is atrocious, shameful and unacceptably vast. We feel that our panel member attorneys’ lawsuits may be the first steps toward ending this disgraceful “kids for cash” system and holding the organizations who continue to harm loving families accountable.
As we construct these lawsuits, our number one goal is to reunite good families across the country. RepresentYou.com and our panel member attorneys will also try to make sure that these families and their children are compensated for any and all harm on the part of Child Services, the foster care system and/or if a family was not offered a fair trial.
We have received reports of misinformation about our company and our panel member attorneys. Both RepresentYou.com and our panel member attorneys are held to extremely high ethical and professional standards to comply with our licenses and certifications with the State Bar of California. We feel this misinformation is a result of our panel member attorneys not being able to accept the cases of everyone who has contacted us. If an attorney does not accept a case, this does not mean that a case is without merit and this can be due to many factors. The situation that victims of Child Services find themselves in is truly horrendous, and we endeavor to do our best to empathize with all who contact us.
It is unfortunate, however, to note that due to the fact that a lawsuit is a complicated and delicate process, we sometimes are not able to fully offer our services to all who contact us. Many people who do not directly meet the specific criteria for this lawsuit have threatened to “bad mouth” the company and our motives and to otherwise spread misinformation out of anger, spite, and any other resulting emotion. We regret wholeheartedly the fact that we are, as are all other lawyers, law firms, and legal services, sometimes unable to help, however spreading deliberate misinformation to the public only serves to deter other families from contacting us and possibly having their children returned or receiving compensation. When this occurs, the only end result is the further hurting of families that otherwise could have been helped.
Our panel member attorneys are some of the few in the country who have been successful in bringing legal action against Child Services and, as a result, have helped children return home to their parents. Child Services and the Government have created extremely strict legislation in regards to being sued and this is the reason that our panel member attorneys are only able to bring legal action for 3 specific reasons:
- Lawsuit One: Wrongful removal of children and reasonable efforts to keep a family united. This lawsuit has two basic foundations: children were removed from a good home and put into foster care without just cause and Child Services did not make a reasonable effort to preserve or unify families.
- Lawsuit Two: A family was not offered a fair trial. This lawsuit has two basic foundations: children were removed from a good home and put into foster care without just cause and the family was not given an opportunity to fight for their child in court.
- Lawsuit Three: Foster care abuse. When a child is placed in foster care, there is a reasonable expectation that a child will be safe from all forms of harm and abuse. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. It is remarkably far too common that children are removed from a stable home only to be seriously neglected and abused in foster care. If your child was placed in a group home, emergency shelter, foster home or residential care home and was abused or neglected in any way, you may have a lawsuit.
Our panel member attorneys would like to continue their ongoing policy of imposing no upfront costs to families who have been victims of Child Services and additionally there is no cost to families for using our service. We refer clients to lawyers at no charge and the lawyers can sue on behalf of these potential clients on a contingency fee basis.
Lawsuits against Child Services are normally accompanied by a great number of expenses, all initially assumed by the attorney. As there are no upfront costs to clients, multiple plaintiffs sometimes need to be assembled so that an attorney can justify the great cost of traveling to a specific area and handling such cases on a contingency fee basis, while paying all related expenses.
Please Inform Victims About These Lawsuits
* If you have a website, write about these lawsuits or copy and paste (please use quotations when copying our content) our lawsuit information and link to our website.
* Help other victims get help from us at not cost to them. Use your Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and other networking tools to communicate with those who have been harmed by Child Services. Please like us.
* Next time you are at the courthouse, ask those around you if they have been victims of Child Services.
* Use the fliers on our website to spread the word about our lawsuits.
* Email our Child Services information form to other victims.
Once we gather enough plaintiffs in a specific area, the victims of Child Services will be contacted by one of our RepresentYou.com panel member attorneys or their staff about their individual legal matter.
These lawsuits are nationwide and are not class actions, our panel member attorneys plan to sue on behalf of individual plaintiffs who have been victims of Child Services or the foster care system.
RepresentYou.com has met the stringent criteria required for certification by the State Bar of California, and as such, we are here to help. Even if we cannot directly be of assistance, we are always a good source of information and our only allegiance is to the client, not to any organization or Child Services, as some have alleged.
If you have any questions please read our Child Services Lawsuits FAQ and please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime at 1-888-973-7968.
The RepresentYou.com Team
Toll Free: 888-9-RepYou or 888-973-7968
Telephone: (310) 966-9004
Fax: (310) 510-6866
- Wrongfully separated by CPS? (my.kidjacked.com)
- California Audit Finds Sex Offenders Living in Homes Licensed for Foster Care, Child Care (foxnews.com)
- Woman Sues New York City for $900 Trillion Dollars (inquisitr.com)